2019 has been a year of growth.
We began this year by proudly displaying billboards across Memphis that read WE ARE HERE / ESTAMOS AQUI. On my first day at OUTMemphis, just ten months ago, we were a relentless operation bursting the seams of the Midtown house our supporters helped us purchase in 2003. By January 2020, our growing staff will be serving three unique and upgraded facilities: our flagship Community Center, our new Administrative & Donation Center, and our Youth Emergency Center, which opens next month.
In 2019, every aspect of “what we do” and “how we do it” has expanded: our services, our intersectional community, our facilities, and our staff. I hope you will spend time today with the enclosed pages: an extraordinary sample of our milestones and of the individuals who make OUTMemphis “OUTMemphis.”
Our year of growth was made possible by our donors at every dollar amount. It is your support that enables us to deliver affirming shelter and to foster a culture of safety and joy for all. I am writing you today to ask that you choose OUTMemphis in your end of year giving or to increase your annual amount. CLICK HERE to make your donation before December 31, 2019.
With enormous thanks,
Molly Rose Quinn, Executive Director
BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
- Jonathan Ealy ~ Board Chair
- Carol Livingston ~ Vice Chair
- Maria del Socorro Hubbard ~ Secretary
- Matt Barrett ~ Treasurer
- Casey Bryant
- Aimee Lewis
- Jeff Rhodin
- Miska Shaw
- Molly Rose Quinn ~ Executive Director
- Martavius Hampton ~ Sr. Director, Health & Evaluation
- Stephanie Reyes ~ Sr. Director, Development & Education
- Stephanie Bell ~ Director of the Metamorphosis Project
- Becky Hall ~ Director of Operations & Finance
- Jessie Claudio ~ Health Services Manager
- Emerson Kirkpatrick ~ Youth Services Specialist
- Chris Riales ~ Operations Specialist