Get your tickets to OUTMemphis’s 30th Anniversary Celebration: OUTBid 2019!
Investing in Social Change
YOU can make a positive impact in the life of an LGBTQ person…TODAY!
Our community has seen much advancement in recent years after decades of struggle: marriage equality, more positive visibility in the media, allowing LGBTQ military personnel to serve openly, growing awareness of the diversity of gender and orientation…much has changed.
And yet we have much more work to do: ensuring that LGBTQ young people are not homeless, reducing violence against our community, ensuring full transgender inclusion, making sure our seniors are safe and respected, and so much more. All of those hopes and dreams require consistent advocacy and support for individuals struggling against bullying, inequality and intolerance.
OUTMemphis is here every day to help bring about that change. And YOUR investment in our work can help us continue to serve, continue to push for full equality, and help us empower, connect, educate, and advocate for a better Mid-South.
*OUTMemphis is a 501(c)(3) certified nonprofit organization, and donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
WAYS TO GIVE
Create an immediate positive impact in the life of an LGBTQ person!
- $40 could buy a week’s worth of food for our youth groups
- $50 would pay for a one-month bus pass for a youth to seek and keep a job
- $120 could help maintain our emergency food pantry and clothes closet
- $250 would buy a month’s worth of HIV tests
- $515 could pay our mortgage for a month
- $755 would pay for all our programs and services for ONE DAY
Sustaining Monthly Gift
Become a Sustaining Donor to create long-term social change!
Sustaining monthly donations are the lifeblood of our agency because they offer a steady supply of donations that help us plan future programs and services, make staffing decisions, and save for emergencies.The current range of Sustaining Donors is $5 – $1,000 per month, with an average monthly donation of $36. Sustaining Donors are those special supporters who know that creating social change takes time and commitment, and they are in it for the long haul!DONATE NOW
Support OUTMemphis by sponsoring one of our events!
- OUTflix Film Festival – The Outflix Film Festival, is a celebration of films made by and for LGBTQ people form all over the world. The main festival takes place each September. For more information, contact the festival directors.
- OUTBid – OUTbid is our annual auction supporting the programs and services of OUTMemphis, and takes place in June. For more information, contact the OUTbid director
- Business Professionals Meet & Greets – Meet & greets are a way for LGBTQ business professionals to meet in a casual, open setting to network, exchange ideas, and build business relationships. These events are structured in a happy hour format, and happen quarterly. For more information, contact our Director of Development, Stephanie Reyes.
Throughout the year, OUTMemphis will host various events that require the purchase of a ticket. You will be able to find links for all ticket purchases here!purchase tickets online
Maximize your donation to OUTMemphis!
Does your workplace offer a matching gift to non-profits? Many corporations offer a way for you to increase your impact by matching your personal gift with a matching gift form the company. It’s a way to reward employees and support the causes YOU care about. Check with your Human Resources department. For more information, contact our Director of Development, Stephanie Reyes.
In-Kind (Wish List)
Help us focus maximum amount of funds on serving clients by donating supplies!
- coffee creamer
- dishwasher detergent
- dry erase markers
- floor cleaner
- ground coffee (regular and decaf)
- ink pens
- light bulbs
- “magic eraser” sponges
- paper napkins
- paper plates
- paper towels
- plastic forks, spoons and knives
- printer cartridges (HP 950 and 951)
- printer paper
- sink sponges
- stickypad newsprint
- toilet paper
- trash bags, tall kitchen
For more information or to offer a donation, please contact our Director of Programs, Elokin CaPece
In-Kind Wish List for The Metamorphosis Project
The Metamorphosis Project is collecting in-kind donations for the Youth Emergency Services Program and The Rapid Re-housing Program. To learn more about these services, click here or click one of the lists below to find out more information about the individual needs of each program.
For more information or to offer a donation, please contact our Youth Services Manager, Stephanie Bell
Estate gifts—including wills, trusts, retirement plans, and insurance policies—are a wonderful way to ensure that you will continue to be engaged in the fight for LGBTQ far into the future. Ensure your legacy, and the legacy of OUTMemphis. For more information, please contact our Director of Development, Stephanie Reyes.