This Weekend at the Center
- Friday, 12/7
- Delta TransMasculine, 5:30p-6:30p: DTM is a group for trans men and transmasculine individuals. For more information, visit our website or contact Kayla Gore, Transgender Services Specialist.
- GenQ, 7:00p-9:00p: OUTMemphis’s social group for 18-25 year olds. Looking for something to do on Friday nights that isn’t a bar or club? Come hang out, bring your friends (and your appetite), and meet new people in your community. Free food and adventure! For more information, contact Emerson Kirkpatrick, Youth Services Specialist or visit our website.
- Saturday, 12/8
- PRYSM, 4:00p-6:00p: PRYSM is a social supportive group for LGBTQ and Allied teens ages 13-17 years old. For more information, visit our website or contact Emerson Kirkpatrick, Youth Services Specialist.
- Sunday, 12/9
- Seniors OUT For Coffee Holiday Open House, 12:30p-2:30p: Join LGBTQ seniors for coffee and conversation on the 2nd Sunday of each month from 12:30p-2:30p at OUTMemphis! This is our end of the year get-together, so if you’re LGBTQ and 55+, join us to see what it’s all about! There will be food, warm beverages, and seasonal merriment. For more information, check out our website, our Facebook event, or send us an email.
- FU;BU (For Us; By Us), 4:00p-6:00p: FU;BU (For Us; By Us) is a social/support group designed for same gender loving (SGL) men of color (MOC). FU;BU aims to build positive relationships with self and community through great conversations all while getting to know new faces! For more information about FU;BU click here or contact Jessie Claudio, Men’s Sexual Health Specialist.