Request a Change of Address or a Replacement Card

Have you lost your voter registration card? Did you move?


Don’t let these small details keep you from voting in local elections! Changing your address and/or getting a replacement voter card is easy. Click here to learn more about the process. This link will take you to an online form that you can either save and email to the Shelby County Election Commission or mail to:


Shelby County Election Commission Downtown Office


157 Poplar Ave, Suite 137

Memphis, TN 38103