I Know – HIV Testing and Counseling Training
What is I Know?
I Know – HIV Prevention Counseling and Testing Training is the training that certifies people in Tennessee to test for HIV, provide HIV prevention counseling, and deliver HIV test results. OUTMemphis is the approved I Know training center for West Tennessee.
Who is I Know For?
– Staff at agencies providing HIV testing, prevention, and or care services.
– Volunteers sponsored by agencies providing HIV testing, prevention, and or care services.
When Does I Know Occur?
- March 23rd-25th from 9am-4pm CT
- April 27th-29th from 9am-4pm CT
- May 25th-27th from 9am-4pm CT
- June 28th-30th from 9am-4pm CT
*you must attend all three days of the training to complete your certification.
Pre-registration is mandatory for participation, limited spots are available. For any I Know Training question email Jessie Claudio, Health Services Manager