I Know – HIV Testing and Counseling Training
What is I Know?
I Know – HIV Prevention Counseling and Testing Training is the training that certifies people in Tennessee to test for HIV, provide HIV prevention counseling, and deliver HIV test results. OUTMemphis is the approved I Know training center for West Tennessee.
Who is I Know For?
– Staff at agencies providing HIV testing, prevention, and or care services.
– Volunteers sponsored by agencies providing HIV testing, prevention, and or care services.
When Does I Know Occur?
- October 13th-15th from 9am-4pm CT
- November 16th-18th from 9am-4pm CT
- December 8th-10th from 9am-4pm CT
*you must attend all three days of the training to complete your certification.
Pre-registration is mandatory for participation, limited spots are available. For any I Know Training question email Jessie Claudio, Health Services Manager