Financial Support for:
- Trans People of Color (25+)
- Undocumented LGBTQ+ Individuals (25+)
- LGBTQ+ People living with HIV (25+)
- LGBTQ+ Seniors (55+)
For anyone in need of services under 25 years-old, contact [email protected]
OUTLast provides wrap-around financial support for LGBTQ+ adults who are the most disenfranchised from social services and community support. The program provides immediate resources for Trans People Of Color over 25 years-old, LGBTQ+ Seniors 55+, people living with HIV over 25 years-old, and Undocumented LGBTQ+ individuals over 25 years-old. For anyone in need of services under 25 years-old, contact [email protected] .
The OUTLast Fund is open on a monthly basis as funds last.
Food and Supplies
Food and Supplies home delivery.
$100 gift card to grocery store OR pharmacy of choice.
Rent and Utilities
$500 for rent OR utilities. Payment must be made to MLGW, leasing agent, or property owner.
Financial assistance for 5 therapy appointments for individuals starting work with a new counselor. Funds are not available to pay for appointments with your current therapist.
Apply for OUTLast
OUTLast is open for individual applicants the 1st-15th of every month. Awards are made on the 1st weekday of the following month.
Direct Financial Assistance
$200 immediate assistance, check or debit card.
Up to $50 via MATA bus passes OR Uber/Lyft Gift Card OR gas Gift Card.
How to Apply
- OUTLast is open for individual applicants the 1st – 15th of every month. Awards are made on the 1st weekday of the following month.
- Participants are selected first come, first served, each month, with priority to first-time participants.
- OUTMemphis does not guarantee assistance to any applicant and reserves the right to refuse assistance if qualifications are not met.
- To receive benefits, applicants will complete a two-part application process starting with this form and will be asked to provide proof of age. No other documentation is required.
- Applicants may apply for as many benefits as they like.
- Some applicants may receive some benefits they applied for, but not others.
- OUTLast Emergency Assistance will be open for applications indefinitely, as funds last.
- Applicants who prefer to apply by phone may call 901-278-6422, 9am-6pm, M-Th to do so.
- Proof of age is the only legal documentation required to receive benefits.
Hours of Operation
Drop In Hours at the Center (892 S. Cooper) are closed until further notice, which includes all group meetings, all events, all volunteers, and all internships. Limited services & programming is offered at times specified below.
Walk up Kits: M-TH 9-6PM
HIV Testing: M & W 9-6PM
Metamorphosis Project Ribbon-Cutting: Cancelled
2020 LGBTQ+ Youth Job Fair at The Haven: Postponed
2020 NIKE Queer Youth Field Day: Postponed
We Are Here
Come join our movement. And if you need help today, find that here.