OUTLast provides wrap-around financial support for LGBTQ+ adults who are the most disenfranchised from social services and community support. The program provides immediate resources for Trans People Of Color over 25 years-old, LGBTQ+ Seniors 55+, people living with HIV over 25 years-old, and Undocumented LGBTQ+ individuals over 25 years-old. For anyone in need of services under 25 years-old, contact [email protected]
The OUTLast Fund is open on a monthly basis as funds last.
Food and Supplies
$150 gift card to grocery store OR pharmacy of choice.
Rent and Utilities
Up to $500 towards rent OR utilities for three consecutive months. Payment must be made to MLGW, leasing agent, or property owner. Applications will be open at the end of each quarter. Application open now through 12/20, apply below.
Cell Phone Bills
Financial assistance towards existing cell phone bill balances up to $120. Applicable to existing plans only, we are unable to assist with costs to start a new cell phone plan.
Apply for OUTLast
OUTLast is open for individual applicants the 1st-15th of every month. Awards are made during the first week of the following month.
Direct Financial Assistance
$200 immediate assistance, debit card.
Up to $50 via MATA bus passes OR Uber/Lyft Gift Card OR gas Gift Card.
How to Apply
- OUTLast is open for individual applicants the 1st – 15th of every month. Awards are made during the first week the of the following month.
- OUTMemphis does not guarantee assistance to any applicant and reserves the right to refuse assistance if qualifications are not met.
- To receive benefits, applicants must complete the online application and respond to any follow-up communications.
- Applicants may apply for as many benefits as they like.
- Some applicants may receive some benefits they applied for, but not others.
- OUTLast Emergency Assistance will be open for applications indefinitely, as funds last.
- Applicants who prefer to apply by phone may call 901-278-6422.
Hours of Operation
Drop In Hours at the Center (892 S. Cooper) are closed until further notice, which includes all group meetings and events unless otherwise noted. Limited services & programming is offered at times specified below.
HIV Testing: M & W 6-9 PM
Metamorphosis Project Ribbon-Cutting: Cancelled
2020 LGBTQ+ Youth Job Fair at The Haven: Postponed
2020 NIKE Queer Youth Field Day: Postponed
We Are Here
Come join our movement. And if you need help today, find that here.