Donation Center Move:
We have acquired a bigger, better, more amazing space for the donation center that we use to help our Metamorphosis Project clients get back on their feet. Metamorphosis Project is our wrap-around response to LGBTQ+ Youth Homelessness in Memphis, and without this donation center many of them would not have access to food, toiletries, clothing, or other necessary items. We are in need of folks to help us get this new space ready to be used.
Memphis Pride Fest 2019:
Join us on the most colorful day of the year!
Volunteering is an excellent way to contribute. If you are committed to a specific cause or issue, and want to offer your knowledge, skills, and energy in support, please consider volunteering.
At OUTMemphis, we have several options for those who wish to serve the LGBTQ community. As you review the options below, keep in mind the amount of time you have to offer, the knowledge and skills you bring, and the types of activities in which you’d like to engage.
- Assisting clients and visitors at the Center
- Helping maintain a welcoming space – both inside and outside the Center
- Researching information for us to share with our community
- Helping update the information on our website and community calendars
- Assisting with our annual fundraising events
- Serving on a committee, such as the history committee or senior services
For more information on these and other volunteer opportunities, please contact us!
Want to Volunteer with Us?
Already a Volunteer?