YES Program Donation List
Thank you for thinking of us! Below is the list of items that we generally need for the YES Program. If you are looking for a more regular commitment and would be interested in supporting our youth groups with food, you can message [email protected]
We have a lot of soap, shampoo, conditioner, and toothpaste, but we run low on:
- Hand sanitizer
- Disposable moist towelettes for people who might not have access to a shower
- Disposable razors
- Shaving cream
- Chap stick
- Hand warmers for when it gets cold
- Combs and picks
- Nail clippers
- Hand lotion with cocoa butter
- Travel packs of tissues
- Feminine hygiene products
We generally only take business or business casual clothes and NEW undergarments.
- Dress Pants
- Button down
- New packages of Socks, Underwear and Bras
In the winter we also take gloves, hats, earmuffs, scarves.
Items that work best are easy to eat on the go, and do not require several ingredients to make. For example, Easy Mac, which requires hot water, is more helpful than a box of Macaroni and Cheese, which requires butter and milk.
- Easy mac
- Tuna packets
- Peanut butter crackers & other individually wrapped snacks
- Easily microwavable soups, Chef Boyardee, chili, etc.
- Small water bottles
- Capri suns
- Individual serving-size fruit cups/cans
Other things that are helpful are:
- Individually wrapped plastic spoon/fork/ knife packets
- White paper lunch bags for hygiene kits
- Sandwich sized zip lock bags
- Reusable grocery bags
- Reusable plastic hygiene kit bags
- Kroger, Target, Wal-Mart gift cards
Please email [email protected] or call 901-278-6422 if you have any other questions about needed items, or if you want to schedule a donation drop-off. For security purposes, we ask that you not leave unattended items on our porch or deck. Thanks!