This Weekend at the Center
- Friday, 12/14
- Delta TransMasculine, 5:30p-6:30p: DTM is a group for trans men and transmasculine individuals. For more information, visit our website or contact Kayla Gore, Transgender Services Specialist.
- GenQ, 7:00p-9:00p: OUTMemphis’s social group for 18-25 year olds. Looking for something to do on Friday nights that isn’t a bar or club? Come hang out, bring your friends (and your appetite), and meet new people in your community. Free food and adventure! For more information, contact Emerson Kirkpatrick, Youth Services Specialist or visit our website.
- Saturday, 12/15
- Jolly Holiday PRYSM Party, 4:00p-6:00p: PRYSM is a social supportive group for LGBTQ and Allied teens ages 13-17 years old. This is a holiday party with food, drinks, games, prizes, and fun! This will also be the last PRYSM gathering of the year. For more information, visit our website or contact Emerson Kirkpatrick, Youth Services Specialist.
- Sunday, 12/16
- TransParent, 2:00p-3:00p: TransParent is a group for parents of Transgender individuals of all ages. The group is facilitated by licensed Psychologist, Dr. KT Hiestand. Come join us and meet some other parents who are in similar situations. Please contact Dr. Heistand before attending.
- FU;BU (For Us; By Us), 4:00p-6:00p: FU;BU (For Us; By Us) is a social/support group designed for same gender loving (SGL) men of color (MOC). FU;BU aims to build positive relationships with self and community through great conversations all while getting to know new faces! For more information about FU;BU click here or contact Jessie Claudio, Men’s Sexual Health Specialist.